Currently i am in USA.
I got H1B Approval from Company A with validity till Sep'2018 and moved to Company B last year July'17 and my I129 is in progress. But recently Company A has revoked my petition.
1) Whether i can file a fresh H1B Petition with Company C or D?
2) What if my Company B petition get RFE or rejected? still i can file fresh H1B petition with Company C or D? else i have to move back to my home country?
3) My Petition with Company B filed on July'2017 but still the status is "My Application was received". Why this much delay from USCIS?
Please clarify my queries to plan from my end.